Students often face a lot of challenges while preparing for the board exams. In the forefront is the fact that many tend to forget the English language, considering it not as important as the other main subjects like Maths, Science or Social Science. However, the fact is that if a student wishes to score well in the board exams, the marks received in English question papers are also to be taken into consideration. And the best way to ace the English language exam is to not only be thorough with the spellings and grammar but also to understand the poems and prose that makes up the Class 10 English lessons.
Students can easily find CBSE English summary explanations for Classes 6th to 12th, which are designed by subject experts, chiefly for the students to understand thoroughly the topics that are included for the respective classes. Students can easily refer to prose summaries for Class 10 like a triumph of surgery summary to prepare most competently for the board and other competitive exams.
Tips to Learn English Prose
Here, in this article, we present you with specific strategies or tips and tricks to master the prose and ace the English language exams.
- An easy way to understand long prose is to break it into smaller pieces
- Repeated reading is one way to enhance the understanding of a topic
- Sparking meaningful discussions with the study group or teacher is a good option
- Invite feedback to get an idea about the multiple perspectives on the piece of prose
Benefits of Learning English Prose Summary
Class 10 English prose summary is considered as the best medium to target the comprehension skills of the CBSE students. Learning with the help of a prose summary is also the way to inculcate creative thinking among the students. Meanwhile, find here other benefits of prose summary:
- Understand the concepts discussed in the lesson thoroughly
- Written in the form of a narrative, it helps students to define its meaning and its role in writing
- Is the best way to broaden their employment opportunities
- Evokes the reader experiences, which profoundly influences their comprehension of the topic
The primary purpose of devising a prose summary is to develop the reader as a whole, going on to shape not just better readers but rather it aims to develop overall thinkers, as well. Writing the board exams requires a lot of commitment, hard work and comprehension of the critical topics. One such prose that is mostly unavoidable for Class 10 students is the proposal summary. This is one of the best resources to understand the topic.
Meanwhile, to succeed in English exam papers, it is already established that we need to be thorough with the nuances of the language. If the students can draw a proper observation with evidence from prose to support their theorems and see how syntax has overall affected the complete meaning of the passage, then they have succeeded in mastering the subject. Doing so will also help them to ace the board exams.